2009-06-29

I'm a little lost for words, but the words amazing, wow, incredible comes to mind...

Recently, Bethany Kerr from Happy to be called Mommy emailed me letting me know that she made a special surprise for us, and it arrived today. It is the most beautiful, amazing pencil drawing of Bianca and Caitlyn. All I can say is wow! It is so incredibly special and she is really such a talented artist. You should see her other website with some of her work, they are amazing: Bethany Kerr Fine Art.

Terence will be looking to get it framed and I can't wait until we can put it up on the wall.

Here is the photo that I took that Bethany saw on our blog:


And here is Bethany's drawing:


Bethany, it really made our day! When I opened your parcel, Bianca's face totally lit up and Caitlyn proudly pointed, saying "that's me!" Thank you so very much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing gift, the drawing of the girls AND the talent behind the drawing.

Anonymous said...

Wow what an incredible talent!!!!

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

That is so very special! Great work!