2009-12-02

The big day is so close...

Tomorrow is the big day! The day where Bianca will again (just like last year) shave my hair. If you are around, please come past. I plan to be there around 4pm and Bianca will be there proudly wearing her courage beads. It will be happening at the Westfield Albany, 219 Don McKinnon Drive at 4pm. I'm not 100% sure where at the shopping center it will happen, but suspect that probably if it is not raining it will be in the outside area by the restaurants (just outside the movies). Either way, I'm sure you'll be able to spot the crowd. A big thank you to Nelly and Paul for their donations - I really appreciate it. I am now sitting at $655. It is not too late if you still want to donate, please visit my fundraise site here. It will still be active for a little while after the event is finished.

So here goes, wish me luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best Lea - can't wait to see before and after pics ;)

xxx