Last week I got tagged by Sharon.
To do list (i.e. “the rules”):
1. Mention the person who tagged me.
2. Complete the list of 8’s.
3. Tag 8 bloggers & tell them I tagged them.
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Finishing Bianca's treatment in September - I can hardly wait, although it will be pretty scary too!
2. Getting a new job - if people can look past the leukemia we are dealing with
3. Tomorrow - it is a public holiday and Terence will be home with us
4. Bianca's very first school play in June
5. Bianca's birthday party on the 6th of June (although the cake is still giving me headaches)
6. Getting a lifestyle block / farm close to the city
7. Getting alpacas (and other animals) for the lifestyle block / farm
8. Finishing Bianca's birthday cake
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Done some housecleaning
2. Met up with some great friends at the CCF Mom's day
3. Got a massage at the CCF Mom's day
4. Got a facial at the CCF Mom's day
5. Got frustrated with my phone that kept freezing on me
6. Tried bellydancing and haven't laughed so much in a long time (along with realising that pulling in your tummy and bum at the same time as trying to swing your hips are pretty tough).
7. Met up with my friend Christina
8. Got up several times in the night for Caitlyn (sigh!)
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Find some time to start my hobbies again
2. Learn to paint
3. Go on a nice holiday somewhere
4. Get that lifestyle block with alpacas and other animals
5. Decorate cakes like the professionals do
6. Eat sushi - it always looks so nice when other people eat sushi, but I really can't stand the taste
7. Be a professional photographer - I've always like photography and wish I had the talent that some people out there have
8. Find a nice job soon
Eight shows I watch:
1. Shortland Street
2. Amazing Race
3. Hell's Kitchen (it just finished)
4. American Idol (it just finished)
5. Mitre 10 Dream home (it recently finished)
6. Grand Designs (if the TV is on at that time)
7. Gilmore Girls
8. Whatever the kids are choosing to watch - Curious George, Winnie the Pooh, Lilo and Stitch, Dora, Thomas...
Eight favorite fruits:
8. Kiwi Fruit
Eight places I’d like to travel:
1. Parts of NZ I haven't been to yet (and there are many!)
2. Cook Islands
4. Dubai to visit my aunt and see what it looks there
6. Disney World in the US
7. The UK to see Buckingham palace
8. Not sure where else...
Eight places I’ve lived:
In South Africa:
1. Sasolburg (I was born there)
4. Johannesburg (Midrand)
People I’ve tagged:
In no particular order -