2009-05-31

Facials, massages and bellydancing!

Yesterday I had the most fun day out. It was a "me" kind of day with CCF. They had a mum's only day and it was a day of lunch and pampering. It was so good to see some of my CCF friends and to catch up with them. So I ended up getting a massage and a facial (and some mums got their hair and make-up done too). That was so cool and so relaxing. And then there was a bellydancer who entertained us a bit. Wow, she is so good.

Of course as it often happens they wanted audience participation (with outfits) and so a bunch of us gave it a try. Let me tell you, it looks way easier than it is and I discovered I had muscles where I didn't know I had muscles. Trying to pull in your tummy and bum and at the same time swinging your hips and pointing your toe - needless to say it proved fairly challenging. But, I'd have to say, I can't remember when last I laughed as much as yesterday - it was pretty cool.

I know it doesn't look like I was pulling in my tummy, but believe me I was!!!


The only huge frustration was my stupid phone. When I got there I sent my friend Christina a message (or try to), but it kept freezing on me. We caught up after the mum's day out and I needed to let her know what time the function would finish. So then the screen would go all blank, it would lose signal, I would wait for it to reset itself, then click on message and it would say "message memory not ready" or something like this and finally will get back to sending a message, just to find that it wouldn't let me click on "send" Urggh. And so it would repeat it's stupid reset action until finally my message sent.

So when my phone was still doing the same stupid reset action this morning, I was about ready to throw it out the window. Terence agreed to have a look at it and finally established that my inbox was too full. Really? I didn't know that my phone couldn't handle 739 messages in the inbox. Okay, I didn't know it had that many messages and I never got a warning that the inbox was too full. And now that he deleted them all, my phone is working just fine. So I think from now on I'll just have to clear it more often...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had loads of fun!!!!!