2009-08-11

Nomination


Sharon nominated us for this award - wow, thank you Sharon! So now according to this I have to nominate 15 of my favourite blogs, so here goes. I would like to nominate these blogs that I simply love following:

Suzanne from Krokkenoster

Chatabox Girl

Life with my Special K's

Not quite what I had planned

Amalah

Happy to be called Mommy

Relish

Annie from Living with CML

Joy's Autism Blog

Counting my Abundant Blessings

Beginning our Journey

Passion for Purple

Natalie and Jake

6 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you so much Lea :)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks so much! I'm really behind on these but I will get them up soon! :)

Jacki said...

Awwww, thanks Lea!
Especially since I've been neglecting my blog, and am just trying to get back into it!

You deserve this award!

Kristy said...

Well thank you for the award. Yesterday was a difficult day and this morning started out rough too. you put a bright spot in my day!!

Annie - Steven's mom said...

AAaaawwwww - thank you Lea!
I keep popping in to check up on you all and am in countdown mode with you all till the end of pills!
Thanks again.
Love and light
Annie

Annie - Steven's mom said...

AAaaawwwww - thank you Lea!
I keep popping in to check up on you all and am in countdown mode with you all till the end of pills!
Thanks again.
Love and light
Annie