2008-02-26

Caitlyn is off!

I think it is safe to say that Caitlyn is pretty much now walking. She'll walk a number of steps, then sit down, then get up and walk a few more steps. It is so cute. I feel so happy that even through all of what's happened, we still managed to share and enjoy all Caitlyn's little milestones.

Today Bianca fell asleep under her bed when she was resting and she was so grumpy when Sanna had to wake her up. But for most of it Bianca had great fun and Sanna took the kids to the park today.

Bianca is still off chemo for the time being, I think they are waiting for the rash to disappear. Either way Bianca has a hospital appointment tomorrow morning and we will then see what they say. So Terence will have to take Bianca as I will need to be at work.

I had my first work day today and now at the end of it I have a bit of a headache. I am still trying to get my head around all the jargon and new work and stuff. But it felt good and exciting although I certainly did miss my girls terribly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lea

So happy to hear you got the job you wanted.

Sabihah