No news yet on when we will be discharged. They had a conference call with the oncologists from Christchurch and the decision was to increase the IV Aciclovir. The virus in her system is probably the reason for her low levels at the moment, so I really hope they are able to kick the stupid shingles in the backside and get rid of it once and for all.
I was with Bianca this morning, and then at work this afternoon. Tomorrow I will spend with Bianca the whole day. I'm hoping she will feel a bit better.
The past week has been pretty exhausting for us, and I'd just be so pleased if we could be discharged soon!