On Friday we finally got the approval from the Christchurch doctor that Bianca would be allowed to be around other oncology kids again. I had visions that for the next 15 months Bianca would have to be isolated each time she visited the hospital as they waited to see if the shingles would return or not. Thank goodness the shingles have so far stayed away.
So tomorrow will be a great day for Bianca.
Bianca is doing pretty well at the moment. Doctor Sullivan indicated that it is uncertain whether she is really just settling or whether it is the IVIG transfusions she's been getting. But either way I am really happy that she is doing well at the moment. It's been great being at home and just doing pretty ordinary stuff (as much as is possible). And especially this close to our move to Auckland, I really just want everything to go as planned.