2009-11-02

Busy days

I was meant to blog about our weekend starting with the movie night Bianca had at school on Friday and then Halloween, but I have not had a chance. Things here are busy, busy, busy - which is really a good thing, but of course meant that I have not had a chance to actually sit down and blog about our weekend. So hopefully tomorrow I can work through the photos we took, resize them and share them here with you.

I will say one thing though I simply can't believe we are in November already and it seems that the closer we get to Christmas the faster time flies (or perhaps it is just that I'm getting older, because I seem to remember when I was a child how long it would take to reach things like Christmas).

Hope you are all having a wonderful start to this week so far.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I SO hear you on the time flying thing!