2009-11-05

I found it!!!!

It doesn't feel that long ago that I wondered (and am shocked to find it was way back on the 2nd of February 2009) about a book I read so many years ago. Remember I wrote about it here. And now the past week or two I finally remembered. I don't even know how I stumbled across it on trusty old Google, but there it was - details of the book I read so many years ago, that I've been wanting to read again since Bianca was diagnosed. It was "The Choice" by Henry Denker.


Terence managed to borrow the book for me from the library and I can't wait to start reading it. Of course it has to wait until I'm done with the Twilight book. I'm not sure if I'll ever become a Twilight addict and I guess the book is okay, but I still have around 100 more pages to go so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: