2008-08-27

Moving... again

So tomorrow is the day. The day that we are moving... again. Just 3 months after our big move from Wellington. In one way I'm really really not in the mood, but in another I know that we really don't have much of a choice. The good thing is that it is really just in the next street that we will be moving to. Currently when you get to the roundabout (or traffic circle), you turn left and that is our street and now instead of turning left at the roundabout, you'll be turning right and it is is right there. So it feels good that it is really just so close, but in a way I have a feeling we will end up leaving a lot of stuff until the last minute. I'm hopeful we won't, but then I know us pretty well by now...

Other than that, things are going pretty well here. Bianca was coughing quite a bit last night, but she woke up happy enough and so we are not too worried at the moment.

Tonight will be a busy night and we will first do our inspection at the new house at 5pm (and that way we'll be able to have an early start tomorrow) and then at 7pm we are meeting the volunteers of Make-a-Wish. That is so exciting!

Well, let me go and pack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Lea, glad to hear everything is going wonderful! I have made a video about Bianca, here is the link to the video:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ohu2HtARYWQ
take care!

Helene said...

I hope your move goes smoothly!! Hopefully this time you'll be able to stay in the same place for awhile!