2008-01-22

Starting ballet lessons soon

Today I heard from Jo and she confirmed that the doctors are happy for Bianca to start ballet again. Bianca is so excited. She used to love going to ballet and dressing up and everything. She will be going to the Paula Hunt Dance Studios. So now I'm waiting to hear when classes start.

Bianca is also busy getting her hair back. It will take a while before it will be obvious. I can barely remember what Bianca looked like with hair and whilst I am so very excited that she will be getting hair again, I think I will be missing the way she looks now.

Before Bianca was diagnosed:


After Bianca lost her hair:

Today was another good day. Sanna and Bianca went to Aotea Lagoon and there they saw a man fishing and Bianca picked up a stick and said to Sanna "I'm going to fish as well". The man heard them and then offered Bianca the chance to try with his fishing rod twice. Bianca was so excited, sorry we didn't get your name, but you really made Bianca's day.

Medicines today:
  • Dexamethasone - 2 tablets twice a day
  • Mercaptopurine - 1 tablet a night
  • Co-trimoxazole - 6.25ml twice a day

No comments: