This morning Bianca and I went to the hospital and they took a blood sample. We had to wait until the results came back. We went to the hospital cafeteria and pretty much just waited for a bit. Then we went back and they told us that we didn't need any transfusions today. Bianca's platelets are still low, but since she doesn't have any major treatments coming up, they decided to check the levels again tomorrow. Her haemoglobin came up a bit and that is good. Her neutrophils are quite low and she is neutropenic at the moment so we are avoiding crowded places. We have to be back again tomorrow afternoon to meet up with Doctor Sullivan. Maintenance will start when her counts are high enough.
- Fluconozole - 10 ml at night
- Co-trimoxazole - 6.25 ml twice a day